Our building experts bring years of unique experience working directly for building owners improving facility management operations through developing, monitoring and implementing programs and procedures. Our staff’s creativity provides solutions focused on customer’s problems while effectively delivering results. Professional Engineers, Certified Energy Managers, and Specialists in Automation, Information Technology, and Smart Buildings provide our clients with direct support to enhance their business.
- Developing Energy Programs for industrial and federal clients
- Standards and Specifications development for Smart Building solutions
- Advanced Metering Program development and management
- Project scope development
- Long range asset budget planning
- Facility system analyses and recommendations
- Staff training on operations, energy, smart buildings
Our Professionals approach to building energy solutions is through an owner’s and operator’s lens. We bring years of facility management, maintenance, and energy management solutions with practical results. Our focus is not to provide an energy audit report that sits on your desk. Rather, our results oriented team will drive solutions to achieve actual energy cost reductions. Our Certified Energy Managers provide complete energy services, including energy/water audits, analysis, modeling and development of energy conservation measures. We tailor our energy consulting services to meet your goals.
- Building Automation System commissioning
- Demand side management
- Energy and infrastructure audits
- Utility rate structure analysis
- Energy program consultation
- Advanced metering installation and repairs
- Renewable energy evaluations
- Design standards
- Energy project scope development
- LEED and Energy Star
Building Automation System advancements over the recent decade have fueled a data driven building industry allowing for enhanced functionality and building analyses. Often times these control systems, when installed in new construction, are not properly commissioned to ensure the systems function per the engineer’s design intent. Although many new construction projects have commissioning agents, they do not have the technical programing skills necessary to properly identify and resolve automation issues. Further, tight construction schedules often neglect the last construction task—the building automation system programing and verification process. Older facilities also have similar problems where mechanical, lighting, or other building systems are not functioning properly due to inherent changes over the life of the facility. Whether it’s a new facility or existing, our clients are often left with Building Automation Systems that are not functioning per the engineer’s design intent.
Commissioning for new construction or Retro-commissioning for existing facilities is a process that focuses upon verifying facility systems are designed, installed, tested, operated, and maintained to the owner’s requirements. In general, commissioning or retro-commissioning typically improves a building’s overall performance.
Our automation specialists are certified in multiple vendors’ control automation systems and have the experience to ensure your controls are functioning properly. Mechanical engineers and commissioning specialists on our staff ensure your systems are designed and well documented to allow your staff the ability to properly sustain operations. With a well-tuned and commissioned smart building you can significantly increase your building’s operational efficiency.
- Sensor Calibration
- Control Loop Tuning
- Schedule Optimization
- Sequence of Operations Development and Re-Programing
- Cooling Systems
- Heating Systems
- Air Handling Units
- Terminal Units (VAV boxes, Induction Units)
- Electrical Systems (thermography)
- Lighting Systems (re-lamping/Controls)
- Advanced Metering Systems